Friday, March 13, 2009

My First DSLR ;-)


Finally…~ Ya, Finally I’ve got my first DSLR, and it also happens to be my first digital camera;-)
Last year I started contemplating about buying my first DSLR. First it was the dilemma between Nikon and Canon. Then the model.. lenses.. and finally the most important factor, MONEY.

I went through all the reviews, specifications, user feedbacks, and constantly changing prices in some website. Soon discovered that US gives the cheapest price for cameras but it's too far and I don't dare to take the risk to buy online[scared of getting cheat & the damages]. Anyway, I almost got it last month from a colleague but He already sold it to his other friend, So i was all sad again and was super frustrated.:-(

Then, i realized it was not worth waiting any longer, and decided to buy it locally. I found a very good deal for EOS 450D kit (comes with 18-55mm IS lens) with 2GB card plus another 2GB = I got 4GB free memorycard ! ;-) , carry case and a 55-250mm IS lens. Without thinking twice I bought it with no doubt.

So, today i finally got my first DSLR!;-D

2 comments:

MK said...

waaa...main syokk...sia pun mauuu...huhu..nt yet la for now...
brapa la kau beli DSLR kau?

Nicholette Nichole said...

hihihih... Maria.. xda prasan oo ur comment here.. I buy around 2k++ plus only... ngam2 dpt offer time tu.. hihiihh

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...