Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Mooncake for lunch ?

Hye !:-) ~ It's my lunch time but I've no mood to eat lately :-/ ... M trying to lose some weight!.. YES!! I'm seriously trying to lose weight here .. I'm sooo freakin' tired hearing people said why I getting FAT ???.. I'm sick with that words .... before this I'm not that BIG !~ YES.. It's true.. only some of my friends know how slim and thin I am before.. hihihih ....Oh well, I'm just too 'XIN FU ' being take care of my DEAR :-) .. This is why I getting big. ha ha ha !~ Anyway, just dropping in to wrote something short to share with anyone who always rajin to view my 'not sooo cantek blog ' here ... ha ha ha!~ :-p
I bet everyone is still busy celebrating and visiting friends and relatives house during this raya period ... but raya this year not really
happening to me.( I've no mood for raya!!)
All that I have in my mind currently is the mooncake festival ... I know only chinese celebrate it and I less heard people spreading this mooncake festival this year .... so sad but I'm fine with it as long as people give me my mooncake! hehehe .. no big deal right?..
Thank again for the mooncake!! :-) hihihihih

This is how it look at the outside

I like the box ! look so expensive to me.. hihi

There's 4 mooncake in the box ...all different taste :-)

6 comments:

Tommy said...

mahal ba mooncake...that's why i dont like it..:P

Anonymous said...

iyer..dun care wat pipel say. as long as ur bmi still in normal state.. just enjoy eatin. heee

Nicholette Nichole said...

hahahahaa.. yes, that why i prefer org bg.. hahaha.. :-p

Nicholette Nichole said...

yes mermer...thanks!hehehe... sedap bah mooncake.. bkn sllu mkn tu.. this year pun mcm x byk sy dpt ni..huhuh

Eldy Voon said...

Mooncake nowadays is getting expensive T.T)" .. Mooncake for lunch ?! lol .. takut bangkrup ar !!

Nicholette Nichole said...

hahahaha!! :-p Eldy, i got this mooncake on morning mah.. so thinking dont want waste money go buy tapau so i ate that mooncake that given by a friend lorr....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...