Thursday, November 12, 2009

Happy Friday the 13th to me !!


SHIT !!! I had my worst day ever .. I thought everything is going smoothly today until come those people who came and spoiled my mood !! Errgghh!! Who?? and What makes me bad mood??.
Well, it's better not to mention it here and wrote an embarrassment statement about what happen to me today. Just let me keep it to myself and tell only close one whom always help me get through it. :-)

So, I let myself to cool down and pretend everything is okay in front of my colleague (I lost my appetite to eat and here I am blogging and sharing ) hahahaah.. BUT hey! It won't last long, sooner or later people will forget about it right?.. even it wasn't suppose to be me who should be take that shame. Okay Okay! , That al l.. I'm going to stop this nonsense that get it out of my mind quickly !! My worst Friday the 13th!! ha ha ha ........ I still can laugh, that's a good sign right?... he he :-D

P/S : What happens to me today reminds me of Daniel Powter's song title BAD DAY and his another song called I'm the One Who Loves You Lately really bring peace to my mind back.! kah kah kah !! :-p



4 comments:

Angelina said...

I also have a bad bad bad day today! I don't know if can get over it! *sigh* Damn it!

Nicholette Nichole said...

Really!! ??? hehehe
I know out there somewhere not only me having bad day today! hahaha..
just let it pass u by... u'll get over it soon ^^

Unknown said...

Hah! I will never forget Friday the 13th. Lol. Last Friday the 13th was Febuary 13, 2009. That's 9 months ago, which I lost my wallet and debit card which I also lost my phone a week before that. Lol. So I decided to stay here at home today, I don't want to lose something again or anything bad that might happen. Hahaha! Preventing is better than cure. =)) Random much? Lol.

Nicholette Nichole said...

OMiGossHh!! much worst-er than mine!! hahahaha... Yah.. U rite!! Preventing is better than cure...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...