Sunday, March 13, 2011

Signs You're falling in love

Ok, Got this somewhere in Tumblr and I find it very interesting. I don't know about you guys but I think its kinda true when I read it. Haha. Just want to share it with you .

You'll read his text over and over. even it's the same message but it's the feeling you get when you read it.
You walk very slow when you're with him. trying to get closer with him.
You pretend to be shy when you're with him.
While thinking about him, you're heart beat faster.
By listening to his voice, you'll smile for no reason.
While looking at him, you can't see anyone else.
You start listening to slow songs.
He becomes all you think about.
You realize you're always smiling when you think of him.

Even though there was no specific name mentioned, you were thinking about him as you reading this. Haha GOTCHA!~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...