
I am so damn tired and sleepy lately.. woke up late this morning I didn't even manage to get my breakfast. It's been 2 weeks, work too much trying to give all my attention to my job. What I'm tryin' to do is make myself tired so I could sleep early and avoid from thinking too much. Life has never been the same. Everybody is busy with their own life. No more fun time like last time. No more alcohol no more clubs! It's GOOD actually :) Since my girlfriends got attached back with their boyfriend they seem to lost their horn on their head ! hahahaha. LOVE really changed people. When they have problem, that is where they will come and look for me. Talk about their relationship, curse here, curse that. It will never stop, samething over and over again. Boring !. Well... that's LIFE ~ I'm so tired being in that situation so I decided not to care much and make my own life better than before. Call me selfish, but that's how I role.
2 comments:
Masuk kiri kuar kana sija ba.. :D
Haha. mmg pun itu sy buat. siok jg dgr crita drg but... boring! hehehehee
Post a Comment