
OoOHH Shit !!What a bad day for me !... I have a lot of work to do today and thinking want to finish it all by today but I'm sick b'cos of the rain yesterday , feel so weak and super lazy now .. hahahaha! So pointless lar I bring my umbrella all the time but only put it in my car ... when the time i need to use it is the same thing i have to go thorught the rain to get my umbrella.. What a waste!! hehehee ... blaming my ownself for this ... hehe:-D but still here I am, blogging while waiting for my lunch time.. bet I'm gonna be busy this afternoon so no facebook until I reach home or I'm just gonna lay on my bed and have some nice sleep to rest my panda eyes! Urrgghh!!~~ ...
Hopefully will get recover from this sick fever soon ! can't wait to chat with Jess this friday. Remember the deal yahh! chat until morning tu ... hahaha :-p
No comments:
Post a Comment