Friday, October 2, 2009

I caught a thief !!

HeyyaA!! How everybody doin' ?;-) It's been quit busy day for me and I just have no idea what to post in my blog today ...
So while I'm waiting for my Dear to come fetch me out for dinner so I just dropping by to write another mess in here ! hahahaha.. nahh, just kidding .... my blog right? I write anything I want maaa :-p

Well , I caught a small & cute little thief in my house today ! it happen like about 10minits ago ... I let go of the thief cos I feel pity for her .... She looks soooo thin and so
cham lerr !! Hao Ke lian oO!! ha ha You will feel pity also if you see her now :-(
Anyway, I gave her a glass of milk and a bowl of rice with chicken meat .. he he he! See !! how nice I am ?? ha ha ha ha ha !! *evil laugh* :-p Well, I manage to take pict with this little adorable thief ...
So here it goes ~~ keke :-p




Was thinking to make it as my pet but my dad is allergic to cats! huhh~~ plus my dog,Rocky will jealous if I get another pet ... haizzz


That's all for today ... :-) Happy Friday & Happy Holiday for those whose not working tomorrow :-D

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...