
Reminiscing the past... Well it's nice to rekindle some past experiences especially if those were really interesting, fun and sweet. Everything is so beautiful and my life was full of love and happiness. It is never easy to forget that 7 years of intership with someone. I bet some of you been through the same thing. But be grateful for whatever happen back then makes you who you are today. Makes me who I am today... :) I almost give up on love and becoming a heartless person. My ego taking over myself. Until I met someone who give me the best reason to fall in love again. Found some quotes that kinda related with the feeling I'm dealing with now. Kinda very lovely and inspiring. :)
“Love is the greatest feeling you will ever have, yet it is also one of the greatest sorrows. There is so much suffering, but then there are times when the crying, pain, and heartache is worth it. Those moments are perfect, they are right. Those moments make all the suffering worth while. It’s those moments we should live for.”
“I’ve learned that things change, people change, and it doesn’t mean you forget the past or try to cover it up; it simply means that you move on and treasure the memories. Letting go doesn’t mean giving up, it means accepting that some things weren’t meant to be.”
No comments:
Post a Comment