Sunday, March 20, 2011

Saturday Night

AlEX,NICHOLAS,LC and ME :)

Ok, seems that tonight I'm not going anywhere and tomorrow is already monday working day so I need to sleep early (urgghhh! lazy). I'm gonna share a little update what I've been up to yesterday. LOL. Well, Alex texted me that they were going to watch movie Battle Lost Angeles at Megalong around 9:50pm. I hesistate want to go at first but then LC texted me to meet up at Ching Fah IF I'm going with them. So since I don't really have plan and havent take my dinner I decided to go meet her for the dinner and not going to watch the movie but I ended change my mind. I went to watch it with them since LC don't have girl friend with her. The movie was okay I don't really concentrate on it cos something was disturbing my mind. Thinking too much maybe.. After the movie me and LC decided to hangout together at Upperstar Lintas chitchat and wasting time. It was still early and we both can't sleep. I don't know what got into us it was so crazy we both decided to grab a few drinks then Nic texted LC telling that he wanted to join if we goin'. LOL! So we meet up with Nic and Kevin at Santa Rona at Bundusan around 2am ! It was already so late, we ordered 4 sets of beer. Nic and Kevin was already a little bit drunk when they come and they couldnt finish the last drink. I drink not that much but I throw up my dinner, what a waste:( We went back home around 4.30am and everybody reached home safely. It was a great night I have with them! Happy moment! haha. Well, that's all for now. It's time to take a rest. I just celebrated my sister's birthday who turn 14 this year and also Happy Birthday to my dearest friend Daisy.Lots of Love. God bless :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...